REF-5277 Extended Brace Humeral Fracture
- Manufacture from lightweight and durable polyethylene.
- Consists of Two shells with proximal shoulder
cap stabilize the brace and provides greater control. Skin
friendly, protective, laminated with closed cell foam and it has
holes for breathing.
- Adjustable to maintain circumferential soft
- Allows controlled movement for in
the shoulder and elbow, which
helps regain full range of motion and function.
- Universal design fits left or right arm.
- An upper strap with Velcro fastener warps around the shoulder and brace
to beneath the opposite arm securing the shoulder against
the body and holding the brace in place.
- Two Velcro fasteners Straps around the arm are adjustable
to provide stabilization with desired tightness.
- Humerus’ fractures,
- After removal of internal or external fixation from the bone,
- Deep humeral bone bruises,
- Helps internal fixation such as unreamed intermedulary nails.