REF-5278 Humeral Splint
- Manufacture from lightweight and durable polyethylene.
- Skin friendly, protective, laminated with closed cell foam
and it has holes for breathing.
- The interior shell is more soft and flexible to accommodate
with soft skin of mesial side of the arm.
- Provides circumferential compression to the soft
tissue around the humerus,
- Universal design fits left or right arm and allows a range
of motion in the shoulder and elbow.
- It has Velcro fasteners Straps which are adjustable to
provide stabilization with desired tightness.
- Humerus’ fractures,
- After removal of internal or external fixation form the bone,
- Defects resulting from tumor growth,
- Adjunct to internal fixation such as unreamed intermedulary nails.