REF-6269 Aluminium Finger Splint
- Made of light modified aluminum with 0.25
inch thick of polyester inner padding which keeps finger
dry and comfortable.
- Used to hold an injured finger in the
desired position and to prevent
further irritation and injury and
the Padding keeps finger dry and comfortable.
- Can be easily molded to give the desired
amount of extension
- Intelligent design provides ventilation to
- Finger fractures,
- Tendon and nerve injuries,
- Finger injuries,
- Sprains and trauma.