REF-4265 Thoraco Lumbo Sacral Orthosis (TLSO)
- Made as a two piece clamshell from lightweight
and ridge polypropylene plastic and customized to the
patient’s body measurements.
- Provides highly effective means of correcting spinal alignment,
padded with high quality sponge layer, which offers maximum comfort.
- Supports the body by distributing pressure throughout
the entire torso because it was prefabricated mold to the unique
dimensions of the patient.
- Allows full motion of the upper and lower extremities, does not
restrain diaphragm expansion and reducs skin irritation with
improved patient seating.
- Overlapping anterior and posterior
pieces held together by Velcro fasteners straps, which are adjustable
to provide stabilization with desired tightness.
- Kyphosis, Laminectomy, Osteoporosis,
- Spinal Stenosis,
- Rib fractures,
- During recovery from a pneumothorax.