REF-8287 Angle Adjustable Knee Brace
- Made of light aluminum bar and Strong,
lightweight and low profile fibers reinforced composite shells.
- Comforts to wear with sponge laminated fabric with toweling
cloth coating where the product touch the skin.
- Angle Adjustable hinged brace allows limitation
of knee extension and flexion movement.
- Flexion degree (0 to 120) and Extension (-15 to 30) degree
which provide external support for protecting knee junction.
- Lock-out mechanism keeps patients in a fully extended position easily.
- Paddles allow for easy length adjustment Four Upper and lower encircling
straps with Velcro fasteners maintain stabilizer in correct position
and desired tightness and prevent slipping down; straps
are adjustable and removable.
- Collateral ligament injuries,
- ACL the anterior cruciate ligament and
PCL Posterior Cruciate Ligament ruptures,
- Meniscus injury,
- Femur condyle fracture,
- Patella fracture,
- Conservative treatment of combined instabilities,
- Instability caused by collateral ligament rupture