REF-9299 Ankle Stabilizer Support With Air Pad
- Manufactured of anatomically shaped lightweight
durable plastic on the outside and two air pads on the two
sides of the ankle with soft foam help reduce swelling and
enhance circulation and easy to wear with full opening.
- Air valve at proximal end of bladder allows for simple adjustment of
air when desired by using filling tube.
- Air bladders have a soft plush exterior lining for comfort
and to prevent skin irritation.
- Two top encircling straps with Velcro fasteners maintain stabilizer
in correct position and desired tightness and Soft foam heel
pad provides easy adjustment for proper fit.
- Stabilization of chronic ankle instability.
- Moderate to severe sprains.
- Malleolar fractures.
- Conservative and post-operative care of fibular
ligament ankle injury.