REF-9302 Achill Boot
- Manufactured of high-endurance polypropylene
with terry toweling coating facing
the skin allows air through the
channels with extra pads help
to increase comfort, providing
stability and frm support for patient.
- Rocker bottom provides
more walking stability and
encourages natural roll of the
foot during the walking motion.
- Provides the maximum immobilization of the ankle.
- Adjustable height due to the pads which is
three degrees in the heel.
- Five encircling straps with Velcro
fasteners maintain stabilizer
in correct position and desired tightness.
- Tendon, ligament
and soft tissue injury (for postoperation stabilization).
- Chronic ligament instability.
- Stable distal tibia and fbula fractures or distal
tibia and fbula fractures where an external fxer is use.
- Conservative management of injuries to
the forefoot, mid-foot and tarsus.
- Achilles tendon repair rehabilitation.
- Stable foot and ankle fracture after injured.